Terms and Conditions
The Organiser of the competition is Pharma Dynamics and/or its designated agencies (herewith
collectively referred to as “Organisers”).
- This is a legitimate prize (promotional competition) as defined in the Consumer Protection
Act 68 of 2008 and elsewhere, and is not connected to any government or official lottery.
- Employees of Pharma Dynamics, its appointed agencies, suppliers involved in the competition,
retailers, and their immediate organisers may not enter the competition.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the organisers will be final and binding on all
aspects of this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be run across 2 different social media platforms: Facebook, and
- The competition runs for the month of September (4 September – 30 October).
- Each week there will be 1 x lucky R1000 cash winner – 8 x Winners in total.
- A participant can only WIN once by sharing their total score out of 80 on their social media
account. Participants of any score will be added to the lucky draw, not just high scores.
- Each Winner will be contacted via Social media. If we do not hear from you in 36 hours, we
have the right to select a new winner.
- Sponsoring parties are not responsible or liable for any or all losses, rights, claims, and
actions in connection with, or resulting from, participation in competitions or acceptance
- By entering the BOOSTQuiz and/or accepting the prizes, all entrants agree to and are bound
by these terms and conditions.
- The entrants must be at least sixteen years of age and residing in the Republic of South